The active filters of AXF series, have a very sophisticated energy quality control capability, able to filter harmonics up to the 50th order. Applicable in any condition both in industrial and civil sectors, they represent the ideal solution for the treatment of non-linear loads.
Principle of operation
AXF picks up the current signal in real time through the CT, separating the harmonic part through the internal detection circuit. At the same time, it generates a compensation current, 180 ° out of phase with respect to the harmonic signals through IGBT power converters. The output current changes dynamically and precisely according to the harmonic content present in the network.
- Almost zero maintenance // there are no electromechanical components
- Modularity // The system consists of parallelable rack modules up to 20 units (currents from 30 to 100 A)
- CT connection only the the “Maste” unit.
- Advanced processing algorithm
- Maximization of operations and efficiency.
- Quick touch-screen display for viewing network data
- Redundant operation: the system works even in case of failure of a unit.
- Harmonic residue ≤ 6 - 7%
- Remote control through RS232 and RS485 serial port, Modbus protocol.
- Heavy Industry (Metallurgical, Refineries ...)
- Data Center
- Cement plants
- Paper Mills
- Building Automation Systems
- Automotive Industry
- Waste Treatment Systems
This is a Heading
This is a paragraph. To edit this paragraph, highlight the text and replace it with your own fresh content. Moving this text widget is no problem. Simply drag and drop the widget to your area of choice. Use this space to convert site visitors into customers with a promotion.
© Copyright Energy Monitoring Ireland Ltd.