PQAN7610 Power Quality analyser.
- Measure all electrical parameters Vrms, Arms, Harmonics, Flicker, Dip, Swell.
- Rapid Voltage change, interruption, unbalance, frequency at the same time.
- Harmonic analysis to 50th order
- Unbalance in 3 phases.
- Inrush current
- Data Storage and screenshot(can be replayed or output to a PC)
- Waveform real-time display(4 voltages/4 currents)
- Measurement of TRMS currents up to 3000A (5000 A on request, sensor dependent)
- Easy to use software, auto populates a word document report with selected parameters.
- USB and LAN connection.
- Supplied in a quality case with 4 x flexible CT and 5 x voltage probes with croc. clips
- Battery backup, 7 hours
CT Flex type
- Primary Current Rating: 3000A , Output Voltage Ratio: 65mV/1000A
- Range: 15A~3000A Accuracy: 1%+position Error
- Maximum Allowable input: 100KA Phase Error: Less than 1%
- Noise: less than 2mVrms(10Hz~10Khz) Frequency Characteristic: 10Hz~10KHz(-3db)
- Weight: 130g Length: 200cm CT perimeter: 50cm Position Error: 2%
Power Quality/Energy Reports.
We can send a unit to site ready programmed to be fitted by a suitably qualified person, after the testing period the unit can be sent back. We will download the information and furnish a report with findings. This information is invaluable for checking power quality and sizing the proper maximum import capacity (MIC).
We can also offer a complete fit and remove service. Call today for further information or a quotation.
© Copyright Energy Monitoring Ireland Ltd.